A ticket to the conference gives you direct access to the leaders of the rail industry delivering £billions of investment, the latest insight on Northern Powerhouse Rail, TransPennine Route upgrade, HS2, Electrification and more...
Meet with procurement decision-makers and gain clear understanding on the huge volume of opportunities available for the supply chain.
Hear first-hand from Caroline on how TfGM is maximising the benefits of existing and future rail services for Greater Manchester and the North!
Learn about the North Easts transport plan and its ambitious programme of works to build new stations, extend the Metro and many more significant rail investments projects for the region.
Join ARUP and partners as they bring to light the latest thinking on decarbonising the railway and the role of social value.
- Andrew Went, Director and Rail Leader for Arup's UK, India, Middle East and Africa Region
- Neil Holm, Transpennine Route Upgrade Director, Network Rail
- George Davies, Director Sustainable Development, RSSB
- Liz Hunter, Interim Head of Policy and Development, West Yorkshire Combined Authority
Designing and implementing leading rail systems globally has given Xrail a wealth of knowledge and experience which they want to share to help shape the future implementation of railway systems for the North.
- Alice Jennison – Skanska, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- Charlotte Blach – Network Rail, Supply Chain Manager
- Liz Holford – Network Rail, Sustainability Strategy Manager
- Chris Fletcher – Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Policy, Campaigns & Communications Director
- Kim Yates, Technical Principal - Sustainability, Mott MacDonald
- Sue Percy, CEO CIHT, CIHT
- James Brewer, Head of Rail, BEIS
- Elaine Clark, CEO, RFM
Join Mark for the very latest developments on the northern leg of HS2.
Tim is responsible for 24% of the UK’s railway and delivering a portfolio of renewals worth £2.7bn and once again he will be using this event to update the supply chain in the room with the opportunities along this extremely important corridor.
- David Hoggarth Strategic Rail Director, Transport for the North
- Chris Nutton Major Projects Director, Transpennine Express
- Tricia Williams Chief Operating Officer, Northern Rail
- Warrick Dent, LNER Safety & Operations Director
These times and invited speakers are subject to change without notice